EPHESUS & VIRGIN MARYS HOUSE -
PAMUKKALE & CLEOPATRA POOL TOUR
WITH 1 NIGHT ACCOMMODATION AT THERMAL HOTEL IN PAMUKKALE
( A PERFECT COMBINATION…! )
When you are abroad for sure you would like to see as much as you can. This 2 days trip combines the most interesting touristic sites of Turkey. Ephesus and Pamukkale is close to each other therefore you will save a lot of time and as you will be staying overnight in one of Pamukkale thermal hotels you will have a good rest for the next day. No rush, no stress just enjoy the trip. Visit the most well preserved ancient city of Ephesus. Overnight stay in a 3 star air-conditioned hotel. Dinner, bed and breakfast included. Next day Visit the gleaming white travertines of Pamukkale and the ancient city of Hieropolis. Swim in the soothing thermal water.
You will be met at the your Hotel or Cruise Port in Bodrum. Leaving from Bodrum behind us, you will travel through a verdant countryside before arriving at Ephesus. Our first stop is Temple of Artemis was one of the Seven Wonders of the World and located in Ephesus. Throughout the excavations in Ephesus, the actual location of the temple was presumed to be in different places. Its ancient cult dedicated to Artemis was famous in antiquity and made ancient Ephesus a much-visited pilgrimage place. Each year one month was considered a holiday and set aside for the religious ceremonious observations.
The Ruins of Ephesus: Concert hall, market places, colonnaded street, temples, fountains, library, theather, Arcadian way and more.
The House of Virgin Marry : it is known with certainty that the Virgin Mary went to Ephesus and lived there for some time. Whether or not she died in Ephesus was not known until Anne Catherine Emmerich's vision. We will have lunch in Selcuk. After Lunch we will drive for 3 hours to Pamukkale (Hierapolis) in the east of Kusadasi. Dinner and accommodation at Thermal Hotel in Pamukkale.
DAY 2 :
After breakfast we will start our Pamukkale Tour. You will arrive at North Gate of Pamukkale (Hierapolis). You will see the Necropolis (cemetery) of Hierapolis which is one of the biggest ancient cemetery in Anatolia with 1.200 graves, Roman Bath, Domitian Gate, the Main Street, Byzantium Gate. Then, you walk to the natural warm water terraces which were formed by running warm water that contains calcium. The temperature of the water is about 35 degrees Celcius. You can see the gleaming white travertine terraces of Pamukkale, located next to the ruins of Hierapolis.
The extraordinary effect is created when water from the hot springs loses carbon dioxide as it flows down the slopes, leaving deposits of limestone. The layers of white calcium carbonate, built up in steps on the plateau, gave the site the name Pamukkale (cotton castle).After the open buffed lunch Swimming in hot red thermal pools in the hotel. Then If you like to swim in The Ancient Pool which is also called Cleopatra s Pool they charge extra entrance fee. The Cleopatra Pool is warmed by hot springs and littered with underwater fragments of ancient marble columns. Possibly associated with the Temple of Apollo, the pool provides today's visitors a rare opportunity to swim with antiquities! During the Roman period, columned porticoes surrounded the pool; earthquakes toppled them into the water where they lie today.
Afterwards, you will drive back to your Hotel or Cruise Port.
TOUR PROGRAME :
• Pick up from your hotel at 06:30 a.m and departure from Bodrum at 07:00 a.m
• ½ hour stop on the way for Breakfast
• About 2 Hours 30 Minutes visit in Ephesus
• One hour stop for open buffet lunch ( not including in the price )
• One hour stop for Shopping
• Depart to Pamukkale
• Arrive to Pamukkale (HB overnight in 3 star and THERMAL hotel)
• Dinner at the hotel with live music
• Next day Visit Pamukkale till 2:00 p.m
• One hour stop for open buffet lunch (included price)
• One hour stop for Shopping
• Depart to Bodrum.
• Back to your hotel around 8:30 p.m
WHAT IS INCLUDED :
* Transfer Pick up/drop back from/to hotel
* Transportation in full insuranced,air-conditioned and non smoking vehicle
* Professional licensed quide
(They will speak English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Polish)
* Accommodation in a 3 star hotel in Pamukkale ( Herakles Thermal Hotel Or Similar one )
* Entrance fees ( Except Virgin Mary’s House and Cleopatra Pool )
* Breakfast and Dinner on the first day, breakfast and lunch on the second day in Pamukkale
* Travel Insurance
Please note :
* As you will be walking, we suggest you to wear comfortable and non-slippery shoes.
* Do not forget to take your camera with you.
* We advise you to take some money or a credit card with you.
* As it is too hot especially during summer time we suggest you to take hats and
sunglasses with you.
* As you might want to take a dip in hot springs or swim in the pool do not forget to bring your swim stuff.
* As you will be staying overnight please take spare clothes with you
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVATE & REGULAR EPHESUS - PAMUKKALE TOUR
INFORMATION TEL: 0090 555 565 65 740090 555 565 65 74